WIC's new web-based Help Desk tool to report issues with Compass, track and view the history of each report and see the status of getting the help needed.
How to use Elementool
- Secure Compass user ID form | Download in Word.
- Dual Participant Record Spreadsheet.
- General Signature Document.
- Data Destruction Form
- Nutrition interviews in Compass | Spanish.
- Compass reports.
Colorado WIC does not provide IT support for: clinic computers, internet, printers/faxes/scanners, signature pads, magnetic stripe readers or phones. For assistance with IT equipment, please contact your local IT department.
- Reorder signature pads & pens.
- Magnetic stripe card reader. Local agencies are responsible for purchasing their own magnetic stripe card readers. To be compatible with Compass, readers must use keyboard input for data and work with a standard magnetic card reader device such as a USB-connected Magteck Dynamag Reader, part #21073062 or 21073145. Critical specifications to consider are:
- The reader must read ANSI/ISO/AAMVA card formats.
- The reader must provide a keyboard emulation interface.